Become a PMI Registered Consultant
Looking to grow your project, program and/or portfolio management consulting business? If so, you may be interested in joining the PMI Registered Consultant Program (RCP).
Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses and government agencies around the world trust us to connect them with consultants who can help refine their project management implementations.
When these organizations ask for help, PMI refers them to consulting firms participating in the PMI Registered Consultant Program. Our strong relationships with organizations worldwide mean your project management consultancy will be promoted to thousands of decision makers and influencers – the people who can help grow your business.
Benefits you receive as a participant of the program:
- A listing in the PMI Consultant Registry that drives customers directly to your firm via a website link, phone number and e-mail address
- The PMI Consultant Registry logo to use in promotional materials and on your website.
- An opportunity to share your case studies with your prospective clients. In these case studies, you can provide specific insight into your areas of consulting expertise and the results you have helped clients achieve.
- PMI marketing campaigns that promote the Registry through targeted lists of decision makers, global events, PMI publications, PMI Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as online advertising that includes advertising on the Google content network, LinkedIn, and pay-per-click marketing.
Learn more about the work PMI does to promote the Registry.
Watch a recorded presentation about the program.
Does my project management consulting firm qualify?
The answer is “yes” if your firm meets the following criteria:
- It is legally constituted and recognized by the regulations and laws of the jurisdiction in which your firm is incorporated.
- It agrees to adhere to the PMI RCP’s Code of Conduct (based on the PMI Code of Ethics).
- It can demonstrate a minimum of five years of consulting experience relevant to project management.
Download the RCP application form
Please complete the form below to download the application.
If you’re looking for a consulting firm to help you optimize your project management techniques, see how the PMI Consultant Registry can help you.