Learn, Share, Network...but most of all, get inspired with the Leadership Institute.
At PMI, we value our volunteers and want you to succeed and grow your leadership skills. That’s why we have created an extraordinary program to develop you as a leader: The Leadership Institute.
Through the Leadership Institute, you will find that the time investment you put into volunteering for PMI pays huge dividends.
Leadership Institute offerings are designed to both expand your network and provide you knowledge to develop as a leader in your PMI community and in your professional career.
As a volunteer leader active with PMI communities and project teams, you can take advantage of numerous programs and activities, such as:
- Leadership Institute Meetings – Global face-to-face meetings where chapter and community of practice leaders collaborate in productive, curriculum-driven educational sessions.
- Leadership Institute Region Meetings – Smaller-scale face-to-face meetings to support chapter leaders within their respective regions.
- Leadership Institute Volunteer Planning Meeting – Annual planning and development meeting for our global Advisory Groups and Board Support Committees to interact, plan their programs for the year and provide valuable strategic input to the PMI Board of Directors.
- Leadership Institute Virtual Seminar Series – A new program of live webinars and on-demand learning designed to support chapter leaders to be more effective in their volunteer roles by providing a standardized orientation and training program.
- PMI Learn - An online learning environment, available at no cost to our volunteers, to help you enhance your leadership skills. PMI's extensive course catalog consists of courses authored by SkillSoft and the Harvard Business Review. Please click the 'Launch PMI Learn' button below to access the system. Send access inquiries or comments to email@example.com.
These programs are designed to help you as a volunteer leader gain knowledge on how to best manage your community, utilize PMI tools and resources and develop your leadership skills. The growth you experience through Leadership Institute programs can help you in your career and your personal life.
For more information regarding Leadership Institute activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get involved and begin the path of leadership at PMI: