Volunteer with PMI
Get involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
Go to the Volunteer Relationship Management System
Make your mark on PMI and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and the Institute.
How to volunteer
Getting involved with PMI on a local or global level is simple. Our new Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) makes it easy to search for volunteer opportunities throughout the world.
To get started:
- Log into the VRMS — if it’s your first time, see the VRMS Guide for detailed instructions on how to use the system.
- Review your volunteer profile and update your service history.
- Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
- Once you apply, you will receive an email notification regarding the status of your application.
- Come back regularly to update your volunteer profile and service history, and search for more opportunities.
Not sure how you can help? Learn about the types of volunteer opportunities we offer.
Advance your leadership skills
Whether you are new to volunteering or an experienced veteran, enhance your leadership skills using PMI Learn, our e-learning environment for PMI’s volunteer leaders.
Engage in volunteer-specific web-based roles, participate in skills-specific learning modules, and access leadership development content.
Please click the Launch PMI Learn button below to access the system. Contact us with any inquires or comments.