Registration now open
Join over 600 PMO thought leaders and executives from the world's most successful PMOs. Register early and save $345.
Be where the experts are
Attend PMO Symposium 2014 to be where the experts are to network, share ideas, and gain behind-the-scenes insight into the strategies driving success for the world’s leading PMOs.
Download the 2013 program
The Latest PMO Research Results
In 2013, attendees were among the very first to hear the research results of the PMI® Thought Leadership Series report on Strategic Initiative Management: The PMO Imperative. At the 2014 PMO Symposium, PMI will release its newest Thought Leadership Series on the topic of one of business’ biggest challenges: talent management.
Sponsor or Exhibit at this premier event
Take advantage of the opportunity to position your brand as a sponsor of PMO Symposium 2014 or to showcase your organization’s products or services in the exhibition hall.
Get more information
PMI invites you to join the experts at PMO Symposium 2014
With billions of dollars dependent on the success and failure of projects, organizations are striving to manage projects more efficiently. The best performing organizations approach project, program and portfolio management strategically from the way they implement their projects to the way they deliver them. The PMO Symposium is a unique and exclusive forum for PMO executives to convene to exchange ideas, to learn about the latest PMO research, and to network with peers and thought leaders from around the world.
The PMO Symposium is an exclusive event inviting PMO executives to come where the experts are to network, share ideas, and gain behind-the-scenes insight into the strategies driving success for the world's leading PMOs.
- Be part of the first group to hear the results of PMI’s ongoing PMO research
- Experience world-renowned keynote speakers, have an opportunity to "Ask the Expert" in a one-on-one session, participate in industry-focused and topical breakout sessions and more!
- Make new contacts in a relaxing environment: enjoy exciting networking receptions--plus have a chance to share ideas and insights with fellow attendees and speakers during meals and informal breaks to meet.
- Take advantage of the unique opportunity to go behind the scenes of local projects and see their success in action through the PMO Leadership Excursions.
- Customize what and how you learn by choosing from among a diverse variety of options—ranging from traditional presentations to informal dialogues, to hands-on experiences.
PMO Symposium 2014 will take place at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, an oceanfront resort hotel that is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels in Florida. Click here to reserve your room today.
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach is located at:
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33140