Why Become a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Your organization will enjoy exclusive benefits when it achieves R.E.P. status.
PMI R.E.P.s have trained an estimated 3 million students in the last few years. Our 2011 survey of training providers revealed that 80 percent of organizations who seek training in project management prefer to work with an R.E.P. and practitioners view the R.E.P. designation as a stamp of quality.
When you become an R.E.P., your organization will gain immediate recognition and greater credibility. Your business will grow as you reach our community of more than 500,000 project practitioners in over 185 countries.
And, you’ll have an exclusive advantage that makes students happy: R.E.P.s are the only organizations authorized to offer PDUs and contact hours that are pre-approved by PMI.
PMI supports R.E.P.s with multiple tools and resources to help develop your business and meet the educational training needs of a growing profession.
- Take advantage of the R.E.P. directory on PMI.org used by thousands of visitors each month who seek training
- Respond to requests for training proposals (RFPs) submitted to PMI and win new clients
- Develop business through collaboration with academic institutions
- Use our exclusive marketing portal to access professionally designed marketing materials that you can customize.
- Become a part of the online R.E.P. community to network and gain information
- Preview releases of PMI global standards before they are publicly available
- Save up 50% on most PMI publications available at the Marketplace, including the PMBOK® Guide
- Receive a limited license to use figures and excerpts for commercial training purpose from the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition
See a brochure with more information on the advantages becoming an R.E.P. [PDF | 1.6MB]
Find out how to become an R.E.P .
Case studies on the benefits of becoming an R.E.P.
For training companies:
For internal training departments of corporations and governments:
For government agencies: NASA: Project Management Education Soars
[PDF | 404KB]
For academic institutions:
See R.E.P.’s frequently asked questions