R.E.P.s Can Provide Group Training for Your Organization
Request a proposal for training
Do you want to work with a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) who can come to your location and train a group of employees? Send a request for proposal (RFP) via email to PMI and we will gladly post it at no cost to you.
A typical RFP includes either a request to hold a pre-existing course at your location or a request for training that meets your organization's specific needs. Simply e-mail your RFP with “RFP Program” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual R.E.P. organizations will respond directly to you with their proposals.
Your RFP should include all of the following information:
- Your organization’s name, postal mailing address and country
- The name, phone number and e-mail address of the contact person within your organization who is responsible for the RFP
- The type of training in project, program or portfolio management are you looking for
- What is the approximate number of students, participants and/or employees to be trained?
- In what language would you like the training to be delivered?
- What is the training duration that you seek? Specify as weeks, days, or hours.
- How would you like the training to be delivered? For example by distance learning, face-to-face classroom style or another approach.
- State the top 3 objectives for the training: What would you like the student/participants/employees to come away with?
- When would you like the training to begin? Give a date; do not state “ASAP.”
- Where you would like the training to occur? Give the specific address(es).
- If applicable, what is your budget for this training in US dollars?
- What is the closing date for submissions and on what date do you expect to make your final decision on awarding the business requested by the RFP?
It is important to communicate the above 12 items to our network of R.E.P.s. Feel free to attach a Microsoft Word document to your RFP e-mail to us outlining more specific needs. We accept RFPs only, not RFIs (requests for information).
If you award the training opportunity to a company in the PMI R.E.P. network, we would be very appreciative if you would let us know at email@example.com
The RFP feature of the R.E.P. program is not intended as a recommendation of any particular service or product of any of the participating training companies. PMI does not have any guarantee or warranty as to the suitability of any products or services for any particular site user or otherwise.