PMI Project of the Year Award
The PMI Project of the Year Award recognizes the large and complex project that best delivers:
- Superior performance of project management practices
- Superior organizational results
- Positive impacts on society
- Project budget must be greater than $100 million US dollars.
- Project of any type, from any industry, in public or private sectors.
- Project from any geography in the world.
- The project must have been completed no more than 18 months before the application deadline.
- A project which has either won or has been previously nominated for the PMI Project of the Year Award or the PMI Award for Project Excellence.
Number of Awards
- One recipient and two finalists will be awarded annually.
- PMI reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.
- Submit the criteria in the order noted on the PMI Project of the Year Application, listing the relevant criteria title and description at the top of each page, plus the other required information as outlined in the General Submission Guidelines documents.
- All submitted material shall not exceed twenty pages (two page maximum per criteria.)
- One lead nominator with whom PMI will communicate regarding the nomination shall be designated.
- The lead nominator does not require PMI affiliation.
- Please send all inquiries and submissions to email@example.com.