PMI Research Achievement Award
The PMI Research Achievement Award recognizes and honors an individual or group of individuals whose work has significantly advanced the concepts, knowledge, and practices of project management through a published body of academic research.
Nominations are accepted between 1 November and 1 May.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the advancement of the field of project management through academic research.
- The nominee(s) is not required to be a PMI member.
- The nominee(s) may work in any type of organization: corporate, government, nonprofit, or academic.
- Sitting members of PMI’s Board of Directors may not participate in the nomination or evaluation process and are ineligible to receive this award.
- Current sitting members of PMI’s Academic Member Advisory Group are ineligible to receive this award during their tenure on the AMAG.
- Current PMI staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Individuals who have failed to comply with PMI policies and procedures, including but not limited to PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, will not be considered.