PMI Teaching Excellence Award
The PMI Teaching Excellence Award recognizes and honors an individual faculty member for excellence in teaching project management, and to their strong commitment to improving and enhancing project management curricula in higher education.
Nominations are accepted between 1 November and 1 March. See right side under Application Materials for detailed submission guidelines.
- The nominee may hold any faculty rank in an accredited university or be adjunct faculty.
- The nominee must be an instructor in credit-bearing courses, primarily focused on projects or project management.
- The nominee may teach either at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- The nominee(s) is not required to be a PMI member.
- Sitting members of PMI’s Board of Directors may not participate in the nomination or evaluation process and are ineligible to receive this award.
- Current sitting members of PMI’s Academic Member Advisory Group are ineligible to receive this award during their tenure on the AMAG.
- Current PMI staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Individuals who have failed to comply with PMI policies and procedures, including but not limited to PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, will not be considered.