Our Board of Directors and executives travel thousands of miles each year to advocate for the project management profession and to present thought leadership on topics of timely importance. We are pleased to consider requests for speaking engagement at your events. Approval is generally based on these factors:
- If your event provides an outreach opportunity that is consistent with PMI’s strategic plan direction and/or PMI leaders’ roles and responsibilities
- If we received your request at least 12 weeks from the desired presentation date; and
- If a PMI speaker is available on the date you’ve requested. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests.
Types of Engagements
PMI's Board of Directors, executive staff, and PMIEF speakers can engage in the following activities.
- Deliver a keynote presentation at an event
- Conduct the opening honors and/or closing remarks at a special occasion
- Present virtually via webinar, video conference or teleconference
- Write a bylined article for publication
Place your request using the speaking engagement form. Can your event budget cover the speaker’s travel expense? Please research this question ahead of time.
If you are requesting a keynote presentation, allow a minimum of one hour including 30 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for questions and answers.
We cannot provide an advance copy of the presentation. We can provide a copy afterwards in PDF format.
Plan to confirm prior to your event that technical requirements are met. These may include a podium, microphone, computer and LCD projector.