A special offer … I invite you to enjoy membership in a PMI chapter, specific interest group or college at no extra charge.
I appreciate and thank you for your recent decision to become a PMI member. Your membership offers you many different ways to grow professionally and to interact with peers around the world.
You can experience some of the most rewarding benefits of membership when you participate in a PMI chapter, specific interest group (SIG) or college.
I recognize some new members who joined at the time of the re-launch of our website, PMI.org, may not have been aware they could join a PMI community as part of the sign-up process.
Because you did not join a PMI community when you became a member, I personally invite you to join one now at no extra cost. This free membership will last from the day you sign up until the expiration date of your current PMI membership.
A majority of PMI members belong to a chapter, SIG or college — and many members belong to more than one.
PMI has 251 chapters in over 70 countries where members meet face-to-face for events and activities that will expand your networks and your knowledge.
Our 30 SIGs and two colleges operate virtually. These groups explore topics of importance to project managers in fields such as IT, consulting and government, or go in-depth on essential aspects of project management such as risk and scheduling.
Many members tell me that these affiliations are one of the most valuable parts of PMI … please don’t miss out.
This is a value of up to $60 (US), depending on which community you join.
To take advantage of this offer, sign-up through the Communities & Components section at http://www.pmi.org/GetInvolved/Pages/PMI-Components-and-Communities.aspx on PMI.org and when you check-out, use promotion code (insert code here).
Our online enrollment process was recently improved — now it is faster and easier than ever before. Follow these five steps or read more detailed instructions here.
- Click the Communities & Components link above.
- Enter your Username and Password at the top left of the page and select "Secure Sign In".
- In the center of the page, select either Chapters, Specific Interest Groups (SIGs) or Colleges. (Note: selecting a Chapter will require you to filter your search based on region.)
- Click the region (for Chapters) or view the full list of PMI SIGs or Colleges.
- Make your selection from the table and click the "Join" button. You will be taken to the Marketplace where you will add this membership to your cart and proceed through the checkout. Enter the promotional code after the Terms and Conditions agreement page.
If you have questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call customer care.
Thank you again for becoming a PMI member. Please act soon to join a community free of charge. The promotion code will remain valid until 25 January 2008.
Mark A. Langley
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer