PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award
The PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award is to recognize one PMI member for outstanding contributions to the development and advancement of the project management profession and contributions to the Institute completed in the previous calendar year.
- The nominee must be a PMI member in good standing.
- The nominee may work in any field, such as business, government, nonprofit, academia, research, consulting, training, etc.
- Current PMI staff, contractors and/or consultants are not eligible for this award projects.
- Acts performed under contract to PMI, directly or indirectly, will not be considered.
- Sitting members of PMIs Board of Directors may not participate in the nomination or evaluation process of this award, nor are members of the Board eligible to receive this award.
- Individuals or organizations that have failed to comply with PMI policies and procedures, including but not limited to PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
For More Information
Click on our frequently asked questions for more information.
Recipients of the PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award
2012: No award was presented
2011: No award was presented
2010: No award was presented
2009: No award was presented
2008: No award was presented
2007: Eric Norman, PMP, PgMP
2006: Frank Saladis, PMP
2005: Vilca Damiani, PMP
2003: Linda Salud Salac, MA, MIT
2001: Cynthia Berg, PMP
1998: David L.Pells, PMP, PMI Fellow
1996: William S. Ruggles, PMP
1995: Dr. J. Davidson Frame, PMP
1994: Rodney J. Dawson
1993: No Award Presented
1992: No Award Presented
1991: No Award Presented
1990: Brian Fletcher, PMI Fellow
1988: Dr. Francis M. Webster, Jr., PMP, PMI Fellow
1987: Douglas S. Egan, JR., PMI Fellow
1986: R. Max Wideman, PMI Fellow
1985: Kenneth O. Hartley, PMP, PMI Fellow
1984: Dr. Lewis R. Ireland, PMP
1983: Carl W. Strohl
1982: Regula A. Brunies
1981: David Morton
1980: Dr. J. Gordon Davis, PMI Founder, PMI Fellow
1979: Ivars Avots
1978: James R. Snyder, PMI Founder, PMI Fellow
1976: Dr. David C. Murphy