PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award
The PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award is to recognize one PMI member for outstanding contributions to the development and advancement of the project management profession and contributions to the Project Management Institute in the previous calendar year.
Number of Awards
- Only one PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award will be granted annually.
- PMI reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.
- The nominee must be a current PMI member in good standing.
- The nominee may work in any field, i.e., business, government, nonprofit, academia, research, consulting, training, etc.
- Nominations must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by the application deadline.
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- The nominee must be nominated by at least four and not more than six PMI members, of which one shall serve as the Lead Nominator. Letters of nomination from all nominators must include the following:
- Length of association with person nominated.
- Description/documentation of the contribution(s) or achievement(s) for which the individual is being nominated.
- Impact of these contributions on PMI and the profession.
- Statement of recommendation for the award.
- The Lead Nominator must:
- Assemble and submit the nomination package.
- Ensure that the nomination package is complete at the time of submission. Incomplete nomination packages will not be evaluated.
- Please review PMI General Submission Guidelines.
Nomination Package Content
The nomination package, consisting of no more than 20 pages, shall contain:
- The Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award Application document addressing each of the criteria that must be met (no more than 2 pages per criteria).
- Letters of nomination, of no more than two pages each, from the Lead Nominator and each of the other four to six nominators.
- PMI Permissions and Release Form signed by the nominee - not counted toward the page count maximum.
- PMI Contact Information Form – not counted toward the page count maximum.
For More Information
Click on our frequently asked questions for more information.
Recipients of the PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award
2012: No award was presented
2011: No award was presented
2010: No award was presented
2009: No award was presented
2008: No award was presented
2007: Eric Norman, PMP, PgMP
2006: Frank Saladis, PMP
2005: Vilca Damiani, PMP
2003: Linda Salud Salac, MA, MIT
2001: Cynthia Berg, PMP
1998: David L.Pells, PMP, PMI Fellow
1996: William S. Ruggles, PMP
1995: Dr. J. Davidson Frame, PMP
1994: Rodney J. Dawson
1993: No Award Presented
1992: No Award Presented
1991: No Award Presented
1990: Brian Fletcher, PMI Fellow
1988: Dr. Francis M. Webster, Jr., PMP, PMI Fellow
1987: Douglas S. Egan, JR., PMI Fellow
1986: R. Max Wideman, PMI Fellow
1985: Kenneth O. Hartley, PMP, PMI Fellow
1984: Dr. Lewis R. Ireland, PMP
1983: Carl W. Strohl
1982: Regula A. Brunies
1981: David Morton
1980: Dr. J. Gordon Davis, PMI Founder, PMI Fellow
1979: Ivars Avots
1978: James R. Snyder, PMI Founder, PMI Fellow
1976: Dr. David C. Murphy