New Tools for Organizations
Enjoy more efficient access to the knowledge in PMI’s global standards and gain insight on your project management capabilities with PMI Standards Navigator and PMI Standards Benchmark.
PMI Standards Navigator
PMI Standards Navigator is an innovative online tool that gives you quick, instant access to PMI’s standards and other knowledge resources. Using one interface, you can search PMI’s vast standards knowledge to verify practices, build frameworks and connect to resources to help you improve.
Designed for organizations that already understand and use project management, PMI Standards Navigator:
- Provides you with the information you need to increase productivity, encourage the sharing of project management knowledge, and deliver business results
- Ensures alignment across all the PMBOK® Guide domains, knowledge areas and processes
- Validates and improves team practices
With multiple pricing options for organizations of all sizes, PMI Standards Navigator provides an efficient, effective way to access project management knowledge and take your company to the next level.
PMI Standards Benchmark
PMI Standards Benchmark is a self-assessment tool that lets your organization measure its project and program processes. A survey-based product, PMI Standards Benchmark uses 42 questions for project management and 47 questions for program management, letting you quickly see where you are and where you need to improve.
The first time you take a survey creates a baseline for future improvement. Each subsequent time you take it reveals if you have improved your project or program management capabilities.
- Creation of a baseline of your organization’s project and program capabilities
- Comparative reports to accurately measure improvement
- Identifies areas to improve using the PMBOK® Guide’s nine knowledge areas and The Standard for Program Management
PMI Standards Benchmark is not an in-depth assessment of your project and program management, but is a quick starting point for PMO managers or directors to measure practices and achieve better results.
Interested in PMI Standards Benchmark? See the details.