Through grants, programs, scholarships, and educational resources the PMI Educational Foundation brings the benefits and the power of project management to local communities and to the farthest reaches of the world for social good.
Project Management Toolkit for Teachers™
The Project Management Toolkit for Teachers™provides a modular, user-friendly resource that teachers can use to help prepare secondary-school students to be college and career ready. The materials use a project-based learning approach to teach students the universal life, learning, and professional skills of project management.
Through the Project Management Toolkit for Teachers, teachers will gain the following:
- An understanding of project management and how to help students develop the skills to successfully define, plan, and manage their classroom projects
- A complete set of tools to integrate project management skills and knowledge into their classroom
- An understanding of how to teach students to co-manage projects using the materials from the Project Management Toolkit for Teachers
Click here to learn more about the toolkit framework.
Project-Based Learning for Students Ages 13 to 19
Thanks to the generous support of PMI and other donors, PMIEF has launched a project aimed at integrating project management into classrooms around the globe. Students 13 to 19 years of age will learn critical skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork, and responsibility.
Use the PMIEF Liaisons page to find the resources you need to stay informed of the latest news and become a link between PMIEF and your PMI Chapter and/or Community of Practice.
PMIEF Leadership Society
The PMIEF Leadership Society recognizes individuals who make an annual gift of US$1,000 or more. Leadership
Society donors receive exclusive
benefits and special recognition* at
PMIEF events, on its website, and in
Making a gift of US$1,000 or more automatically adds you to the Leadership Society, so please make your gift today!
*A donor may choose to be anonymous
Here's how you can do a world of good:
Make a gift to the PMI Educational Foundation to help leverage project management for social good.
- Donate to PMIEF as an individual or an organization (many employers may match your gift)
- Endow a scholarship or award with naming rights
- Sponsor an apprenticeship, internship or visiting professorship
> Individual donors
Make a Donation
> Organizational donors
+1 610 356-4600 ext. 7117
| > For more information, contact us at email@example.com.