Doctoral Research Grant Program
Call for Proposals
PMI Educational Foundation (PMIEF), a charitable non-profit organization, is proud to announce its new program for Doctoral Research Grants in project, program, and/or portfolio management through funding by an anonymous donor. Applications will be accepted from both full-time and part-time doctoral students at accredited colleges and universities. Requests for proposals will be made and grants awarded once a year.
The next call for proposals will be 1 April 2013 with a submission deadline of 15 May 2013.
A single award up to US$23,750 or multiple awards totaling up to US$23,750 will be announced by mid-July.
- Carefully review the Program Guidelines, which contain the eligibility criteria and evaluation process.
- Proposals are to be submitted by the doctoral student and approved by the doctoral student’s thesis advisor.
- Please submit proposal electronically with “Response to Doctoral Research RFP” in subject line of the accompanying email to Andrew Stitt, PMIEF Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate where you learned about the Call for Research Proposals in the email.
- Receipt of proposals will be confirmed via email.
- Proposals will be accepted 1 April - 15 May
- Following the evaluation and selection of projects for research funding, an email notification will be sent to all submitters and a notice of award will be sent to the principal investigator of awarded projects.in mid-July.