Choosing a project management program is no easy task. GAC accreditation is a globally recognized seal of approval that assures you—and your future employers—of the quality, reputation, and relevance of your project management education.
It is awarded by the world’s leading specialized accrediting body for project management and related degree programs, the Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
Looking to learn more about project management as a career? Read our introduction.
Quality Education, Stronger Employment
For students and employers alike, GAC accreditation is a testament that the program:
- Demonstrates a commitment to academic quality and excellence
- Meets global accreditation standards
- Prepares students to enter the workforce
For these reasons, attending a GAC accredited program can lead to better employment opportunities after graduation.
Exclusive Opportunities and Peer Recognition
In addition to high-quality education, GAC students benefit from:
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities.
- Having their program listed in an online accreditation directory.
- Having courses count towards Professional Development Units (PDUs) for PMI certifications.
Earn Credit Towards PMI Certifications
For millions of project professionals worldwide, holding a certification from PMI proves abilities, unlocks career opportunities, and sets them apart from the competition.
Graduates of GAC accredited degree programs get substantial credit toward the experience requirement for all PMI certifications, shortening the certification journey. Learn more.