PMI Professional Awards honors the people, PMOs, and project achievements that are making an impact in cutting edge industries around the world.
About PMI Professional Awards
The PMI Professional Awards puts the spotlight on project leaders and teams delivering superior results with exemplary project management principles in a professional setting.
Professional Awards Categories
PMI Project of the Year Award
Recognizes the complex project that best delivers superior performance of project management practices, superior organizational results, and positive impacts on society.
PMI PMO of the Year Award
Honors a PMO that has demonstrated superior organizational project management abilities by adding value to its organization through its support of successful strategic initiatives.
PMI Fellow Award
The highest and most prestigious individual award presented by Project Management Institute for service to the Institute and the project management profession
PMI Eric Jenett Person of the Year Award
Spotlights an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the project management profession or its practice through leadership, technical project management, and strategic and business management acumen.
PMI Rising Leader
Features a young professional who has made a significant impact in advancing project management standards, practices, and ethics.
Key milestones and events to add to your calendar.
|December 2022||—||Nominations Open|
|31 March 2023||—||Nominations Closed|
|October 2023||Global Summit 2023||Winners Announced|
PMI Frequently Asked Questions
What advice can you offer about submitting entries?
- Visit Awards for more information.
- Start the process early.
- Designate an award team with a lead nominator who gathers all necessary information, completes the paperwork and submits it on time, and acts as a liaison between PMI and the team.
- Review the application package carefully. If possible, request a person not connected with the submission review it for criteria and compliance.
- Justify in the submission why you think your submission should receive the award.
- Contact [email protected] with questions as early as possible
Who is eligible?
Eligibility varies from award to award. Some awards require PMI membership, others do not. Please review each award description for details.
Who do I contact for more information?
Contact PMI at [email protected] or visit individual awards pages for more information.
Meet the 2022 Professional Award Winners
2022 Project of the Year Winner
2022 PMO of the Year Winner
PMI Professional Insights Team
Who are they, how are they selected, how do they choose winners, whats the process? do we have photos or links?
The PMI Professional Awards Insight Team (PAIT) provides professional support and expertise regarding the administration of the PMI Professional Awards program. These volunteers align the PMI Professional Awards portfolio in support of PMI strategy, provide guidelines for award nomination processes, evaluate all project nominations, and participate in and lead teams of subject matter experts in the evaluation of all PMO and Individual Awards.
Thank you to this year's insight team:
- Rosemary Imhanwa, PMP, Nigeria (2021-2023)
- Vinod Kumar Paidakula, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, USA (2019-2022)
- Cinzia Pellegrino, PMP, Italy (2021-2023)
- Michal Raczka, PMP, PMI-ACP, Poland (2018-2022)
- Shobhna Raghupathy, PMP, USA (2019-2022)
- Prabhu Rajpurohit, CAPM, India (2022-2024)
- Doug Shultice, USA (2021-2023)