Learn how to advance organizational strategy from some of the world’s leading organizations
Project Management Institute (PMI,) the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession, announces that the 2015 PMO Symposium will be held from 8 - 11 November at JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
PMO Symposium is the must-attend event for project and program leaders responsible for the success of their organizations’ key initiatives. The three-day symposium provides attendees with access to PMO experts so that they can learn, network, and gain practical, real-world expertise to take their PMOs to the next level.
This year‘s event features well-known thought leaders including:
- Keynote speaker Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP, who will explore the factors that facilitate successful implementation of an organization’s most strategic initiatives to drive competitive advantage and differentiation.
- Keynote speaker Daniel Gilbert, PhD, Harvard professor, Guggenheim Fellow, best-selling author and noted TED speaker, who will draw from his award-winning original research to explore how we misjudge future events, make basic human errors in calculating the odds and distort the decision-making process.
- Keynote speaker Sheryl Connelly, Manager, Global Consumer Trends and Futuring at Ford Motor Company, who will reveal how understanding consumer trends can inform your approach to long-term enterprise planning and strategy within your organization.
- More than 40 session speakers from Accenture, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Deloitte, FedEx, Infosys, IBM, Siemens and more.
Additional highlights include:
- Strategic Insights and Exclusive New Research
Attendees will receive PMI's 2015 Thought Leadership Series on Portfolio Management, and attend an executive panel discussion hosted by representatives from Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte, and PMI President and CEO, Mark A. Langley.
- Advanced-Level Educational Sessions
Gain in-depth knowledge and insights on portfolio management and PMO best practices to enable effective organizational project management (OPM) and facilitate business success
- 2015 PMO of the Year Finalists and Award Presentation
Learn first-hand how three successful PMOs delivered a clear and positive impact on business results, and be there as the winner of the 2015 award is announced.
- Distinctive Networking Events & Activities
Foster new relationships in a collaborative environment, make connections and share insights with more than 500 fellow project and program leaders and executives.For more information and to register for the 2015 PMO Symposium, visit www.pmosymposium.org.