Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s leading organization for the project management profession, is pleased to announce its 2024 Board of Directors.
PMI members elected the following new directors to serve for the 2024-2026 term of service:
- Pat Lucey, M.Eng, PMI-ACP, PMP
- Vanina Mangano, ALM, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, PMP
- Lissa Muncer, MSc, PMP, PfMP
PMI members also re-elected current director Ike Nwankwo, MSc, MBA, PMP to continue to serve for the 2024-2026 term.
These four directors join the previously elected directors who will continue to serve in 2024:
- Jennifer Tharp, PMP
- LuAnn Piccard, PMP
- Sarina Arcari, PMP
- Galen Townson, EMBA, MAPP, PMI-ACP, DASSM, DAVSC, PMP
- Diane Alsing, MCP, PMI-ACP, PMP
- Tom Bloemers, CMA, CSCA, SIP, BTM2, PMP
- Lynn A. Keeys, Ph.D., MA, PMP
- Lynn Shannon, DASSM, PMI-PBA, PMP
The Board of Directors will determine specific committee chair roles for 2024 later this year.