Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification
Get Started with Disciplined Agile
Is your team treading water using waterfall? Do you feel trapped in an agile framework? Would you like to find solutions to the problems you’ve been wrestling with?
Disciplined Agile enables you to improve your team’s performance by introducing strategies from leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more. This frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately, setting yourself up for career success.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches to produce business value.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into action and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your team in your unique situation.
Who is DASM for?
While this course provides an opportunity to certify as a DA Scrum Master, the skills learned are valuable to any team member. No agile experience is required.
How it Works
- Sign up for our instructor-led training or self-paced course based on your learning preferences.
- Complete the course to receive your DASM exam invitation. You will have 30 days to take the exam and the fee is included in the tuition.
- After passing the exam, you will receive your certification, as well as a badge that you can share with your network. The certification is valid for one year and can be renewed upon expiry.