Agile Metrics Micro-Credential
Become an agile metrics expert to help your team and organization thrive
If you’ve ever managed or worked on a project, you’re undoubtedly familiar with some common metrics. You may also be aware of the dangers of measuring the wrong attributes. Elevate your career by enrolling in this specialized course and learning how to select agile metrics that matter and can help you meet your team and organizational objectives. Complete the course and pass the exam to showcase your new skills to your peers and management with the Agile Metrics micro-credential.
What You Will Learn
The Agile Metrics e-learning course contains five modules:
- Introducing agile metrics
- Why do we measure?
- What should we measure?
- How should we measure?
- How do we scale and roll up metrics to management?
You will explore examples of metrics used by thousands of teams and a variety of reporting options. This 7 PDU course will also provide definitions, resources, and tools to help you create valuable tracking frameworks to promote collaboration and information sharing from day one.
None. The course can benefit people with different levels of agile and reporting experience looking to upskill in this area, from junior project managers to agile and hybrid team leaders and anyone responsible for measuring performance and developing capabilities.
How it Works
- Sign up for the Agile Metrics micro-credential.
- Complete the 3-6-hour course at your own pace.
- Once you have completed the course, you will receive an email containing instructions on accessing the exam. You can also access it via your myPMI dashboard.
- Pass the exam and claim your badge.
- Share your badge to showcase your expertise to your network and stand out.
Looking to Gain a Broader Skillset?
Learn how to go to market sooner, deliver value faster, and make your customers happier with our Disciplined Agile certifications.