PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
What is PMI-RMP Certification?
Risk management is an essential aspect of all organizational activities. Why? Because risks present challenges that can result in delays, expense, missed objectives and even project failure. But managing risks well can offer a competitive advantage and even opportunities.
You can become the risk specialist your organization needs with the updated PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification.
The RMP Exam is available in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), and English.
Earning the PMI-RMP assures that you have the expertise to:
- Spot problems before they happen
- Mitigate threats to project success
- Master risk management fundamentals and techniques
- Maximize results and meet deadlines
- Leverage and create opportunities
- Save resources for your project and organization
The PMI-RMP exam now includes agile and hybrid environments, as well as enterprise-level risks all project managers need to consider.
How to Get Your PMI-RMP Certification
Am I Eligible for the PMI-RMP Exam?
The eligibility requirements for taking the exam are:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
— or —
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
How Much Does PMI-RMP Certification Cost?
There is an exam fee required to earn the PMI-RMP.
Member: $520.00 Non-Member: $670.00
Get Started With These Important Resources
You’ll find answers to your questions here.