Dear Members of the PMI Cyprus Chapter
You are cordially invited to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of our Chapter that will take place on Wednesday, 11 December 2019, at 6.00pm at the Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM) in Nicosia.
The agenda of the AGM will be as follows:
- Statutory Assembly to approve the Amendments in our ΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΤΙΚΟ ΣΩΜΑΤΕΙΟΥ PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI) CYPRUS CHAPTER so as to be in line with the PMI Cyprus Chapter Bylaws (November 2018) and the latest Cyprus legislation as stated in “Ο Περί Σωματείων και Ιδρυμάτων και για άλλα συναφή θέματα Νόμος του 2017 (104(I)/2017)”. This item will be covered in the Greek language.
- President’s Account for the years 2016-2018
- Financial Statements for the years 2016-2018 (these will be provided to you when finalised)
- Approval of the 2020 Budget
- Update on our current affairs
- Appointment of External Auditors
- Any other business
According to Article 11.3 of the “ΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΤΙΚΟ ΣΩΜΑΤΕΙΟΥ PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI) CYPRUS CHAPTER”, quorum is achieved when at least ten (10) Members in good financial standing are present; in case quorum is not achieved, then the AGM is re-scheduled at least seven (7) days later and the Members who will be attending will be considered as a quorum.
In case you would like to add an item on the agenda, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) days before the date of the AGM.
Last but not least, we would like to remind you to settle any subscription fees due using the online procedure through www.pmi.org in order to be able to attend and vote during the AGM.
We look forward to welcoming you at the AGM of our Chapter.
The PMI Cyprus Board of Directors.