Brand New: Monthly Virtual Experience Series
A groundbreaking new series designed to Inspire, Inform, Engage & Entertain (and yes, earn you some valuable PDUs!)
The new Virtual Experience Series is created for our members, the change-makers, and credential holders to deliver you the tools, ideas, and inspiration needed to drive your career forward.
Meet an amazing group of speakers and celebrity guests! Access a powerful PMI global community with the brightest industry mentors and experts. Connect with your peers and enjoy the wealth of services PMI has to offer you right now.
One session is held each month from now until December.
Upcoming PDU Opportunity
Control the Project Schedule (PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition)
Technical PDUs: 1
This course covers the Control Schedule project schedule management process. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify inputs to the Control Schedule process
- Recognize tools and techniques used to control the schedule
- Perform earned value management calculations to assess a project's schedule performance
- Recognize examples of the outputs of the Control Schedule process
- Recognize if resource leveling is the ideal resource optimization technique, given a scenario
- Recognize if resource smoothing is the ideal resource optimization technique, given a scenario
- Recognize if crashing is the most appropriate schedule compression technique, given a scenario
- Recognize if fast tracking is the most appropriate schedule compression technique, given a scenario
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Control Schedule process
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Upcoming PMI Webinar
Leading with EQ in Virtual or Remote Environments
Date and Time: Mar 24, 2021 12:00 PM EDT (UTC-4)
The COVID-19 pandemic forced many teams to start working remotely. Even for those who are used to working in virtual environments, the events of 2020 have accelerated the intensity and changed the pace. The pandemic has changed how remote working is perceived, and has most likely changed forever, how virtual teams interact. With the importance of emotional intelligence (EQ) in leading project teams, it becomes more important while working remotely. Team members may feel isolated and this may contribute to reduced productivity. The leader may also feel the loss of control and could suffer from emotional disconnect. But these situations can be managed effectively. This webinar outlines basic the steps that you can take as a leader of project teams, to ensure that your teams remain engaged and highly productive.