At Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, our ultimate mission is Environmental Sustainability and Team Member Empowerment. We strive to be an industry leader in the Electronics Recycling & Data Security world, with a special focus on Integrity and Customer Service. Even more importantly, however, we believe our team is our most valuable resource, and seek to provide a work environment that is rewarding, engaging, and FUN! With an emphasis on personal growth and development, Dynamic is more than an employer, but a partner in the career development and life aspirations of our Team Members. Don’t just take our word for it, visit Dynamic Lifecycle Innovation’s Great Place to Work page to see what Team Members have to say.
Sound like a good fit for you? Read on about the Project Manager! We may be a little biased, but we think you’re going to love it here.
Location: Onalaska, WI
Position Type: New
Compensation: $65,000 - $90,000 annually; semiannual reviews with possible merit increase every 6 months!
Benefits: Flexible work arrangements, 3 weeks PTO in year 1 and 4 weeks on your first anniversary, robust health and welfare offerings as well as education reimbursement program.
Purpose & Summary: As a Project Manager at Dynamic, oversee, plan, budget, and document all aspects of your individual projects. You will determine resource assignments and perform capacity-planning, lead and facilitate regular project team meetings, establish deadlines, and hold project team members accountable to keep the project on track. Additionally you will, coach other project leaders in the consistent use of established project management tools, and provide training and mentorship to their project teams as needed. Lastly, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously across the organization.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Request resources and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create a schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- Teach and guide project leaders on the Project Management tools, i.e., Gantt Charts, Project schedules, Resource analysis, Financial Impact analysis, Charter Preparation
- Support Project leaders to achieve the project goals, determine performance metrics, determine stakeholders and project team members
Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Engineering or other relevant field with at least three years of project management experience for multiple full lifecycle and complex projects and PMP certification. We will also consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
Other qualifications include:
- PMI project methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, Scrum. PMI best practices: Charter, Risk, Budget, Schedule, Resource Management, Change Request, Communication Planning, Leadership.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivate team and build relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to all levels of the organization.
- Develop presentation materials to succinctly convey objective.
- Organizes work using structured systems.
- Effective delegation.
- Persistent, self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Risk management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Problem Solving.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Contract and Vendor Management.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues, and customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data, evaluate, and recommend alternative solution.
- Ability to build reports from a variety of data sources and present data driven information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to solve issues causing roadblocks. Ability to lead a project team. Ability to perform Resource Analysis.
- Ability to take personal ownership of responsibilities and projects until completion.
- Ability to build trusted relationships.
- Ability to manage vendors and hold accountable to contractual agreements.
- Ability to tailor PMI best practices to the project.
Outstanding candidates may possess these additional bonus qualifications:
- Management of operations-based projects or engineering projects
- Supporting leadership in selecting projects
- SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Novice level expertise in MS Project.
- Organizational change management methodologies: PROSCI, ADKAR.
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow or Green Belt)
- Understanding of manufacturing operations and environments.
- Exposure to safety best practices.
Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations strives to be an employer who stands out from the crowd, and we believe differences that make us unique should be celebrated on an individual level as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifier.