- Reduce Prices for Chapter events, workshops, and Conferences.
- Attend for free Monthly Talks presented by expert and international speakers in addition to also attending Coffee meetups moderated by PMI Lebanon Chapter board members.
- Network with professionals from different fields.
- Download the PMBOK®Guide (Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge) latest edition for free.
- Access various tools and templates.
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDU)s.
- Explore the collection of knowledge resources to help advance your career through PMI publications such as PM network and access to the project management journal.
- Get access to PMI components and communities for knowledge sharing.
- Save on other PMI career advancing certifications.
- Get to know all the new products initiated by PMI, providing solutions designed to members and the necessary tools to stand out in the ever-changing industry of project management and beyond.
- Following three free products to support our members, adding value to each member:
Kickoff is a free, 45-minute learning tool that guides you through the basics of project management, so you can effectively launch your project(s) from start to finish. Kickoff is about short content with fun interactive activities to help you learn project management quickly and effectively. To learn more about the product: https://www.perfectkickoff.com
PMI Standards+ provides instant access to the PMI standards, guides, how-to content and much more. Additionally, outlines and templates can be tailored to all industries, approaches and goals. Standards+ is a searchable solution that allows you to find the right content exactly when you need it. To learn more about the product: https://standardsplus.pmi.org
PM for Beginners
Project Management for Beginners is an introductory course which provides the foundational knowledge necessary to join a project team and can serve as the first step on your path to a project management career.
Comprised of a selection of modules from our best-selling course Project Management Basics, this program will allow you to learn the language of project management and build confidence working in project environments. To learn more about the product: https://www.pmi.org/shop/p-/elearning/project-management-for-beginners/16183
PMP exam preparation
To better prepare yourself for the PMP® certification exam, take The PMI® Authorized On-demand PMP® Exam Prep, a self-paced, online course which is aligned to the new PMP® Exam Content Outline