Dear PMI Nashville Community,
As you are certainly aware, many Nashville area events have been cancelled or postponed due to the health risks related to the COVID-19 virus. Your chapter leaders have been monitoring the advice provided by the CDC, WHO, and other reliable health sources.
In the interest of the overall safety of our community, we are cancelling all in-person events for the rest of the month of March, including the upcoming Luncheon on Tuesday, March 17th. For those individuals who registered, you will be receiving a full refund to your credit card as quickly as possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will evaluate all upcoming events. We strive to offer programs which provide meaningful content and information to our members to enhance your project management skills and earn PDU’s. The in-person experience for events is a valuable format. However, while there are health concerns, we are making plans to shift to an online method wherever possible. Details for each event will be communicated as they are solidified.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Benneyworth, PMP
President , PMI Nashville Chapter
Have you ever lead a project and wonder why you aren't getting the results you need? Hint the problem usually stems from our interactions with key stakeholders. Learn how to get the best from the people on your project team, which will then give you a successful project. Presentation includes:
- Personality Types
- What is yours, and how do you adapt yourself to get the most out of the others on the Project Team?
- Interactive by pairing up participants in completing a short personality quiz and doing a quick Q&A icebreaker.
- After establishing Personality Types how does that change your communication?
- How can you say things differently to get people onboard your with change?
- Body Language
- What clues are people giving you when you are leading a meeting?
- Lastly, changing your project process to leading by influence
- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Translating your investment into people and relationships to a highly successful project and ultimately, career.
Jasmin Gammel, PMP; Vice President of Technology at Fortera Credit Union
I have over 19 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, with the last nine of those years focused on Project Management and Technology. I have my BA in Business Administration, my PMP, ITIL, Network+ and Security+. I was recruited to my current position as VP of Technology at Fortera Credit Union to introduce Project Management into a company that never had a formal project process and had a track record of not completing things on time or correctly. Based on my success with that I was asked to transform the Technology Department from chaos into one that used process. I am regularly sought out to advise on mentoring and teaching soft skills needed to be successful in the workplace. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasmingammel/ PMI Member ID: 1826490