The PMI Nashville Chapter is presenting a study group March 7th through May 9th. The sessions are designed to expose students to PMI’s globally recognized and proven standard for project management. The training provides a methodical approach to preparing for the PMP certification exam and enhancing one’s knowledge of PMI’s project management framework, Knowledge Areas, Process Groups and processes. Each session is hosted by a certified and experienced Project Management Professional under the direction of our Director of Study Groups. They will offer guidance, expertise and address students’ questions. Students learn through presenting, knowledge sharing and engaging in group discussions. The course materials touch on all aspects of the Talent Triangle (technical, leadership as well as strategic and business). When students participate in 80% of scheduled classes, they qualify for the 35 contact hours required to sit for the PMP exam.
Study Group Benefits:
- Learn through presenting, facilitating and engaging in group discussions
- Learn from experienced PMPs
- Earn 35 contact hours
- Expand your professional network
The study group will meet in-person the first day, Saturday, March 7 at 10:30am-12:30pm, location TBD. Beginning March 14th, the remaining meetings will be held virtually each Tuesday at 7-9pm and Saturday at 10am-Noon. Any additional in-person meetings will be determined based on the group’s preferences.
Organizer and Project Manager:
- Selma McGregor – Director, Study Groups for PMI Nashville Chapter
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selma McGregor is the Director of Study Groups for the PMI Nashville chapter and has been engaged in project/program management across multiple industries involving enterprise IT solutions, IT transition/transformation programs and IT service management.