2020 Election Info
Help plan the future of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter by becoming part of the dynamic PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board of Directors team!
- Any PMI Western Idaho Chapter member may be a candidate to sit on the Board of Directors
- You can be part of planning the future direction of the PMI Western Idaho Chapter
- You can earn PDUs for your service as a PMI Western Idaho Chapter Board member
We are looking to fill the following Board of Director positions in the upcoming May Elections!
- VP of Programs: Responsible for arranging and overseeing presentations at regular chapter events as well as locating, booking and managing venues and speakers
- VP of Membership: Responsible for addressing the needs of chapter membership, including service delivery, recruiting and retaining members
- VP of Finance: Oversee the management of PMI Western Idaho chapter funds
- President Elect: Successor to the president. To apply for this role, you must be a current or past PMIWIC Board member
Each Board position is a 2-year term, and one candidate for each position will be elected by a majority vote of current chapter members. See the diagram below for information on how the PMIWIC BOD is structured and its terms of service.
If you have questions about any of these Board positions, please contact Laurajean Rispens at [email protected].
If you are interested in being a candidate, click the Submit Board Nomination button below. Candidate application deadline is 2/29/20.