Lean Six Sigma is a continuous improvement strategy that seeks to improve process performance by reducing wastes and defects. There are a number of tools within the Lean Six Sigma toolkit that can help Project Management Professionals scope and deliver impactful projects. During this presentation, I will home in on several effective components of Lean Six Sigma that I have leveraged successfully for years.
- Lean Six Sigma Basics and Connection to Project Management
- DMAIC – Problem solving for when you are not sure what to fix
- SIPOC – Great tool for scoping and bounding a project
- FMEA – Failure Proofing and determining which issues to prioritize
- Daily Stand-Up/Daily Scrum – Staying connected with the team and building strong relationships
You can claim 1.0 PDU for this Lunch and Learn. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.