Projects should be the benefits realization of strategic planning and asset management programs. On the surface, it is difficult to easily see how a specific project supports the broader goals of an organization. This presentation will focus on how those connections can work in a public agency.
The information gained from this conversation will include:
- Understanding the hierarchical connections with projects.
- Navigating strategy in development versus adopted framework.
- Identifying the right project using data.
- Defining the scope of the project early to deliver successfully.
- The importance of managing projects to the scope to support strategy.
- The #1 tool for communications is providing the right information.
- And why a good project manager should be outcome agnostic.
You can claim 1.0 PDU for this Lunch and Learn. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.