Lean Six Sigma is a continuous improvement strategy that seeks to improve process performance by reducing wastes and defects. There are a number of tools within the Lean Six Sigma toolkit that can help Project Management Professionals scope and deliver impactful projects. During this presentation, Yuquan will present a case study that will demonstrate how to leverage lean six sigma tools to drive effective solutions for project managers.
Key Points | Highlights
Leveraging Lean Six Sigma Tools to Drive Effective Solutions – A Case Study
- Current State Capture (SIPOC tool)
- Letting data drive you (Surveys, Pareto)
- Effective Problem Statement
- What is the root cause of the gap? (5 Whys, Fishbone)
- Defining solutions that address the root cause. (Solutions Selection Matrix)
- Let’s make it stick
You can claim 1.0 PDU for this Lunch and Learn. The topic aligns with any/all of the PMI Talent Triangle® components.