Board elected volunteer who will assist the Chair with managing the chapter. Assumes the role of the chapter Chair, if the Chair is unable to perform duties for any reason.
- Minimum of 3 years PMIWDC Board volunteer experience.
- Must have been elected by the PMIWDC membership and served on the PMIWDC Board and does not currently have to be an active board member.
PMIWDC Chair-elect is responsible for:
- Reviewing Chapter Policies and recommend changes.
- Assisting Chair with oversight of ongoing activities to ensure compliance with policies and bylaws.
- Engaging with Chair to ensure a seamless transition.
- Assume the role of Chair if the Chair is unable to perform duties for any reason.
- Assist with the Chair duties as requested.
- Oversee committees as directed by Chair.
- Mentor board leaders for their next leadership role.
- In coordination with the Chair, assist in the development and implementation of a succession and transition plan.