Membership elected volunteer leader responsible for support of activities necessary for the day-to-day operations of the Board by providing centralized business services, volunteer management, and contract administration. Ensure all the functional area activities are in accordance with the chapter bylaws.
- Minimum of 2 years PMI volunteer experience (1-year PMIWDC experience required).
- Minimum of 2 years volunteer and/or professional leadership experience.
- Providing requested services, materials and management support across functional areas.
- Primary Liaison with the Association Management Company (AMC).
- Negotiating and reviewing all Chapter Contracts.
- Managing and providing oversight of all chapter contractual agreements and ensuring contracts are legally compliant.
- Ensuring appropriate insurance coverage is maintained
- Ensuring all chapter’s operational processes are documented and maintained.
- Modifying processes as necessary to align with chapter’s goals.
- Managing chapter’s internal support processes including but not limited to event management process, honoraria management, business cards and badge ordering.
- Providing records management services by recommending a naming convention and performing a periodic review of Document Repository to ensure documents are stored appropriately enabling effective collaboration.
- Providing Project Management support to include risk analysis.
- Maintaining chapter documentation and historical records in coordination with the Trustee.
- Defining document management processes (content, retention, etc.).
- Managing and overseeing the MOU process.
- Maintaining all Chapter business meeting records (plans, budgets, status, etc.).
- Maintaining records associated with Chapter assets.
- Managing volunteers including recruiting, administration, development, retention, and recognition.
- Managing the chapter’s volunteer recognition celebration.
- Aligning Chapter processes for managing volunteer opportunities within the PMI® Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS).