Membership elected volunteer leader responsible for responsible for assessing, recommending, and providing guidance on implementation of technology infrastructure to enable the Board and Chapter volunteers to communicate, collaborate, and share information and documentation of record to include but not limited to:
- Website (with secure on-line registration and payment)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software/platform
- Electronic newsletter distribution
- Board/volunteer e-mail and messaging
- Collaboration and document retention capability (ex., Office 265)
- Videography capability
- Minimum of 2 years PMI® volunteer experience (1-year PMIWDC experience required).
- Minimum of 2 years volunteer and/or professional leadership experience.
- Basic understanding of current trends in social media technology and applications.
- Basic understanding or desire to learn/utilize social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Spredfast, Sprinklr, etc.).
- Basic understanding of social media terms and metrics.
- General understanding of social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrated online community moderation ability.
- Background in IT or technology
- Technology vendor management.
- Ensuring Ops Services has all contracts/agreements with PMIWDC technology providers.
- Technology subject matter expert, including liaison to PMI's Enterprise Architecture initiative.
- Advising the chapter regarding opportunities and threats in the online environment.
- Advising the chapter on the security and supportability of the chapter website.
- Managing the IT infrastructure and working with Operations Services to establish process for implementation and ongoing support.
- Maintaining a list of all PMIWDC-approved and provided tools.
- Providing training to new board members on how to properly use PMIWDC selected technology tools.
- Staying abreast of social media trends and technology and advising the chapter how to leverage them as applicable.
- Managing all digital content on the PMIWDC website.