In today's dynamic business landscape, the intersection of social media and project management is becoming increasingly vital. This interactive presentation, "Let's Get Social: Exploring the Intersects Between Social Media and Project Management," delves into the powerful ways in which social media can enhance project management strategies, collaboration, and communication.
- Gain insight into how social media platforms and project management methodologies can complement each other to streamline project execution.
- Explore the practical use of various social media tools, such as communication channels, collaboration platforms, and data analytics, to optimize project management outcomes.
- Discover strategies for harnessing the collaborative potential of social media to foster team engagement, knowledge sharing, and stakeholder communication.
- Learn how social media can be used as a risk management tool, helping to identify, assess, and mitigate project risks more effectively.
- Explore innovative ways to use social media to engage and communicate with project stakeholders, ensuring transparency and buy-in throughout the project lifecycle
Known to speak from the heart with a dash of sassy, Tareka Wheeler is an effective thought-provoking storyteller, who uses her own personal and professional journey to teach and empower others. Whether she is teaching organizations how to develop a strategic plan or is presenting to professionals on how to advance in their careers without sacrificing work-life harmony, Tareka brings energy, vision, and wisdom to every conversation so individuals can walk in their authentic power and begin to see countless opportunities to evolve. With a career that spans nearly 20 years, Tareka is a distinguished expert in program and project management and is a Work-life Strategist. Leveraging many core project management principles and methods, she has worked alongside Fortune 400 and 500 companies, federal agencies, and non-profits to deliver impactful outcomes in the fields of public health, strategic communications and information technology. In 2021, Tareka founded T. Wheeler Strategic Solutions, LLC and decided to formally begin supporting high-achieving professionals and organizations by providing them with strategic solutions to help them achieve their unique goals.