Allan is a highly motivated professional with extensive international business experience as a project services manager, project controls manager, senior project manager, commercial manager and previously that of a power systems protection engineering manager in South Africa and the United Kingdom.
Having held many various positions throughout his career he is accustomed to high value, complex business solutions, design, implementation, construction, commissioning and final hand over including EPC, EPCM and IPT form of contracts.
Previous roles include:
- Commercial Manager - AECOM
- Manager Project Controls - AECOM
- General Manager WA Operations LMA Projects - WorleyParsons
- Project Controls Manager Rio Tinto Iron Ore Expansion Projects - SKM/Jacobs
- Manager Project Services - Ausenco
- Consortium Project Controls Manager, Roy Hill project - Forge Group
- Project Controls Manager, Forrestfield Airport Link Tunnel
- Project Controls Consultant, Rio Tinto AMES
- Project Controls Consultant, Iluka
- Protection Systems Manager – power protection systems at ABB, 400kV including Rail (UK, Virgin West Coast Main Line)
He has a deep understanding of Project Controls and Project Management from his vast experience, which has been backed by his completing an MBA at the prestigious Edinburgh Business School (Scotland). He brings about dynamic leadership, out of the box thinking, strategic management, financial and business acumen and thrives on introducing successful outcomes.
Allan is a founding member and director at Allied Projects Pty Ltd and holds the position of Principal Project Services Manager. He was also previously the chairman of the Australian Engineers Cost Society (ACES) – WA Chapter.