Transform your Organization
What is Citizen Developer Practitioner?
The Citizen Developer Practitioner (CDP) course is for the “doers.” It provides the tools and methodologies needed to efficiently create effective and scalable applications using low-code and no-code technology. In this self-paced online course, you will learn how to assess the suitability of your projects and how to design, develop and deploy your solution in a way that is safe and compliant
This course consists of eight modules:
- Introduction - An introduction to the role and responsibilities of the PMI Citizen Developer Practitioner.
- Hyper-Agile SDLC - This module gives you an understanding of the standard SDLC methods, as well as the additional steps and modifications we use to improve the process in Hyper-Agile SDLC projects.
- Ideation 2.0 - This module gives you an effective set of tools for generating ideas through an iterative process that takes advantage of the best solutions derived by you and your team.
- Suitability Assessment - This module gives you the insights and tools to ensure that you ask the right questions to determine whether citizen development is the right approach for your project.
- Business Analysis & Design - This module allows you to understand how your app works in the context of your entire organization.
- Project Risks & Enterprise Risk Requirements – This module gives you the insights and tools you will need to identify a project’s risks and requirements so that you can design and develop the most effective solution possible.
- Application Design, Development, and Deployment - This module gives you the tools you need to get your project from the idea stage through application design and development to successful app deployment.
- Conclusion- A review of the resources and course objectives and preparation for the PMI Citizen Developer Practitioner exam.
The course will take approximately 6-8 hours to complete and upon completion, you will be awarded 6 PDUs applicable to your PMI Certifications. Your knowledge of the course material will be tested with a 40 question, 60-minute assessment. Upon passing, you will be awarded a micro-credential achievement badge for placement on your profile and resume.
Retake the Exam:
An exam retake is available for each subsequent attempt for $50 fee. You will have three exam attempt opportunities over a period of 180 days inclusive of the initial attempt. If you require additional retakes (after three opportunities) there will be a 45- day waiting period prior to eligibility for continued retakes.