This Construction process goal describes our approach to managing requirements changes. Changes may include new functionality, modifications to existing functionality, or potential defects in existing functionality. To be effective, we need to consider several important questions:
- How are we going to manage work items?
- How are we going to prioritize changes?
- Who will prioritize changes?
- What types of work items will the team address?
- When are we going to accept any changes?
- How will we work with stakeholders?
- How will our team elicit feedback from stakeholders