Building and Leading a High-Performing Team: Honing Your Communication and Motivation Strategies with Kristy Tan Neckowicz
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Identify their motivators and communication styles, why they do what they do, and how this affects their team and their potential for professional advancement.
- Distinguish and develop their emotional intelligence at work as the foundation for high performance.
- Demonstrate key tools to successfully coach, develop and retain highly talented and productive teams.
This training is for anyone who wants to understand what it takes to be a more effective manager or leader and get the best out of their employees. You will learn the secrets to better communication, better motivating strategies, and ultimately, better teamwork. Whether you coach, hire, build, and/or need to collaborate with highly talented and productive teams, this training teaches you how to speak so you can be heard and how to inspire so others will follow.
This is a highly participative learning experience for those who want to accelerate their own leadership and team-building effectiveness. Talent managers, leaders, internal coaches, and professionals committed to developing star performers and high-performing teams say this training was a significant turning point.
If you want to develop yourself as a star performer or build a high-performing team, this training is right for you. Building and Leading a High-Performing Team will give you valuable tools for your management toolkit. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition Knowledge Areas covered include: Project Resource Management, Project Stakeholder Management, and Project Communications Management.
Please note that this training's cost will show as US$100 higher at checkout due to the Training Assessment Fee.
- Introduce Competencies of Star Performers and High-Performing Teams
- Learn Characteristics of Communication Styles
- Understand Strengths and Blind Spots of Communication Styles
- Review and Discuss Communication Styles Report From Self-Assessments
- Introduce Workplace Motivators and 12 Driving Forces
- Understand Strengths and Blind Spots of Different Motivators
- Review and Discuss Driving Forces Report From Self-Assessments
- Review Potential Conflicts From Self-Assessments
- Introduce Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Review Emotional Intelligence Report From Self-Assessments
- Introduce 12 Conversations for the Workplace
- Role-Play Conversations for Change
- Understand Team Dynamics
- Prepare Checklist and Approach for Communications and Motivations
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||0||14||0||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||14||0||14.00|