NEW! Framing a Dynamic Business Transformation for Project Leaders
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Understand the overall Brightline® transformation approach to achieve successful transformations and learn what is driving the need to transform.
- Identify the different types of transformation needed.
- Assess the capabilities required to transform and sustain change.
Transformation risk is the new chief concern for business leaders. For organizations seeking to keep pace in a rapidly evolving technology landscape, strategic transformation is a must. However, a majority of organizations fall short in their efforts.
This training explores the correlation between successful strategy implementation and transformation. It provides a roadmap of best practices that organizations can use to shift their own strategic transformational journeys into full speed.
In this training, learners will understand:
- How transformation, at its core, must be driven by people in order to be successful.
- What factors allow organizations to successfully complete change initiatives and swiftly transform.
- How organizations can change their way of working while, at the same time, leverage technological advances like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
We all know change is hard, but what if it leads you to a better place? Leaders need to embrace change and create cultures where change is not a one-time thing, but is instead is embedded in the daily agenda of the organization. If we can accomplish these two points, we have come a long way.
Introduction: Brightline® Transformation Compass
Module 1: Framing the Transformation Context
- Identify the rate of change and degree of complexity
- Identify disruption waves
- Analyze strategic horizons
- Determine how to build the ambidexterity required to “Exploit the Core” and “Explore the Edge”
Module 2: Identifying the Transformation Objectives
- Define transformation
- Identify transformation domains
- Identify transformation types
Module 3: Assessing the Transformation Capabilities
- Define capability
- Identify soft and hard capabilities
- Define the optimum approach to close the transformation capability/gap
Module 4: Inspiring the People
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||5||4||5||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||4||5||9.00|