NEW! Built Environment Technology and Innovation Pro with Gregg Richie
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Build a performance strategy.
- Identify the importance of efficiently planning all stages of the material delivery process.
- Describe an effective logistics management plan.
Innovations and technologies have introduced a profound change in the built environment industry. If applied correctly, these changes have the power to transform businesses and projects by helping organizations improve their productivity and profitability and manage project disruptions and risks more efficiently. This course addresses the use of technology and the adoption of innovative approaches and methods in the built environment industry, highlighting trends and best practices. The course also describes how project managers can use technology as assets to manage built environment projects more effectively and efficiently, while ensuring their competitive advantage.
- Innovation in the Built Environment
- Establishing an Innovative Culture
- Implementing Technology
- Managing Technology Risks
- Emerging Technology Roles
- Applying Technology and Innovation: A Capstone Activity
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMI-CP™ / PMP® / PgMP®||4.75||4.75||4.5||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||4.75||4.5||9.25|