Unleashing Your Leadership Brilliance: Developing Confidence and Courage Through Neuro-Axiology with Traci Duez
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Identify and differentiate the three hierarchical classes of value.
- Apply axiological knowledge to improve decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Prepare personal development action plans (for use after the training).
Albert Einstein once said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking we used when we created them.” Yet, how many people have ever taken a class on how to improve their THINKING? Success in every area of your life depends on the choices you make and the actions you take—and those choices depend on your capacity to make good judgments. In this training, we will first measure your VQ (value-judgment quotient) to identify your current capacities to make good and accurate judgments. Your VQ profile will identify your natural strengths (thinking that serves you best) and your current weaknesses (thinking that is most likely undermining you). Using these results, you will learn how to immediately shift your attention from the thoughts that serve you least to the ones that serve you best by applying the principles and practices from the emerging new science of neuro-axiology.
Disclaimer: By enrolling in this training, attendees agree to share registrant data ("data") with instructors for the purposes of customizing training objectives and providing assessments and strategies based upon attendees’ specific information. Please note that this training’s cost will show as US$75 higher at checkout due to a training assessment fee.
Attendees are required to complete a self-assessment at least 1 week prior to the start of this training. The self-assessment is not PDU-eligible.
- Defining Your Leadership Brilliance
- Discovering the Power of Neuro-Axiology
- Measuring Your Thinking and Valuing Habits
- Identifying the Thoughts That Hold You Back So You Can …
- Shift to the Perspectives That Lead to Greater Success
- Seven Steps of Motivating Others Through Intrinsic Validation
- Key Differences Between Accountability and Responsibility and Why Responsibility Is More Valuable
- Rewriting Your Limiting Stories
- Creating Your Purpose
- Developing Your Action Plan for Success
- Celebrating Your Wins to Achieve Faster
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||0||14||0||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||14||0||14.00|