Next Generation Leadership and Communication: How to Thrive in Today’s Turbulent and Uncertain World with Jack Duggal
In today’s turbulent time, what kind of leadership and communication is required to make sense of uncertainty? How can we navigate and support ourselves, our teams, projects, programs, organizations, and our personal lives? How do we make sense of the new normal in the post-pandemic world and how it impacts our projects and programs? How do we get through this and manage in an increasingly unpredictable environment?
We are going to have to reflect, reframe, renew, and rethink our approaches. This engaging training will challenge your existing beliefs of leadership and provoke you to think differently and provide new insights to deal with current challenges you and your organization face. Using current examples and illustrations, you will learn five unconventional characteristics of next-generation leadership to apply in your organization. Redesign, reinvent, and prepare yourself for the new normal in the post-COVID 19 world.
The focus will be on discovering and tapping into the relevant skills to develop the right operating system and mindset to not only survive and become resilient but to go beyond and thrive and get stronger. Focusing on next-generation ideas, this training will reveal unconventional leadership and communication skills characteristic of the top-performing leaders. You will learn to apply timely leadership insights and practical ideas and learn to thrive and DANCE on the edge of chaos!
Additional PDU Opportunities
In addition to earning 7 PDUs for attending this training, you will also get an opportunity to earn 7 additional PDUs for participating in post-training application work (optional). You will get more details of how to participate in this program during the training. This is a great opportunity to earn an additional day's worth of PDUs at no extra cost.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Make sense of today’s uncertain environment—learn to identify the DANCE (Dynamic | Ambiguous | Nonlinear | Complex | Emergent) characteristics and the need for new approaches to deal with the new normal.
- Identify the five characteristics of top-performing project and program leaders for thriving and going beyond resilience and getting stronger in tough times.
- See what others don't see and anticipate challenges and opportunities in the midst of chaos.
- Discuss unconventional leadership and communication approaches necessary to deal with current challenges.
- Discover your key strength and how to use it to make a contribution to your organization.
- Develop a personal next-generation leadership application plan to get ready for a post-COVID-19 reality.
- Find out how to survive on the edge of chaos!
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||0||7||0||7.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||7||0||7.00|