Building and Transforming the Next-Generation PMO and Portfolio Management for Today’s Turbulent and Uncertain Environment with Jack Duggal ***SOLD OUT***
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will gain:
- Next-Generation Insights for Building and Transforming the PMO: Reevaluate, rethink, and reframe the PMO and portfolio management practices to prepare for the new normal in your business and organization. Gain new perspectives on project management and PMOs for today’s turbulent and uncertain world, including how to build strategy-execution capabilities while balancing the need for governance and discipline
- DNA of a Successful PMO: Decode and review the seven core elements and building blocks necessary for a successful PMO based on lessons from leading PMOs around the world.
- PMO Maturity: Assess your organization along the PMO continuum and chart a roadmap for improvement and optimization.
- Agile and Adaptive PMOs: Identify the necessary elements to transform your PMO into an agile and adaptive PMO to support and integrate appropriate adaptive or hybrid practices.
- Portfolio Management: Practice project classification, selection, prioritization, and balancing techniques, and cultivate a portfolio mindset along with roles, responsibilities, and portfolio management challenges as well as lessons learned for effective prioritization and making tough choices.
- Developing Organizational Change Intelligence: Review the key organizational change management (OCM) strategies necessary to deal with increasing change and volatility in a post-COVID world.
- Measuring PMO Value and Results: Develop a PMO scorecard and dashboard with appropriate metrics to measure PMO value and show results.
- Tools and Technology: Review the latest project and portfolio management (PPM) and PMO collaboration tools, implementation issues, and lessons learned.
- Innovation: Discuss how the PMO can be designed as a strategy-execution platform that enables continuous learning, resilience, and innovation in a disruptive world.
- PMO Delight Index (PDI): Find out how to measure the PMO’s customer and stakeholder satisfaction and enhance PMO value with PDI!
- Action Planning: Chart a personalized application action plan suited to your organization’s needs and get ready for the next normal.
How do you build and sustain a project management office (PMO) for today’s disruptive world? How do you enhance strategic execution capabilities? How do you transform your PMO to the next level? How do you provide sustainable PMO value and results? This training is designed to address these questions and more with real-world PMO and portfolio management practice and experience from leading PMOs worldwide.
In addition to learning the foundational elements and DNA of a PMO, this training will outline the steps necessary to bring your PMO to the next level. You will gain new perspectives on project management and PMOs for today’s turbulent business environment. Find out how to build strategic execution capabilities while balancing the need for governance and discipline with responsiveness and agility. You will also learn how to apply next-generation approaches to transform your PMO to an adaptive and agile PMO, as appropriate for your organization.
This training will focus on creating the right environment for portfolio management by providing a framework for project selection, prioritization, oversight, and governance. Every organization is unique, and this engaging training will provide a framework that can help you assess your organizational environment and culture as well as chart an appropriate roadmap to evolve your PMO and portfolio. You will also learn how to measure PMO value and customer satisfaction with a PMO Delight Index (PDI).
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||7||7||7||21.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||7||7||14.00|