Mastering Value Delivery: A Critical Focus for The VUCA Economy with Iain Fraser
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of value management as a way of improving business performance.
- Understand the changes required to embed a value-driven culture.
- Understand and actively manage value throughout the organization.
- Relate and describe the relationship between value and portfolio management.
- Identify actions for aligning portfolio content to strategic goals and business objectives.
- Relate the importance of “P’s to Success” toward value-driven portfolio success.
- Review, discuss, and practice specific value management techniques and discover techniques and tools for use in the volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) world.
- Assess, deploy, and integrate business processes to create a more aligned and flexible organization.
- Adapt and apply the five key phases of a value management framework for the pragmatic development and implementation of strategy.
- Influence and support the introduction of a value management framework through disciplined change to transition successfully from the current state.
- Tailor the value management framework and integrate with portfolio management practices to drive success through your organization.
This is a face-to-face, 2-day progressive training that provides learning, techniques, and tools for deploying, utilizing, and sustaining a value management framework that assists in better strategic planning and implementation outcomes. Pressure remains on organizational executives and other leaders to continue developing great value and returns for their shareholders and/or stakeholders. Without a value management framework, organizations will become lethargic and potentially oblivious to changes in environments that can cause significant disruption to their performance.
This training offers a path for improved strategic implementation management. It is based on the value management framework detailed in the book The Business of Portfolio Management: Boosting Organizational Value Through Portfolio Management that is selling globally. The training covers a structured approach to the development and implementation of strategy using a value management framework that is integrated with a modern portfolio management approach. Discussion around the why, what, how, and when of change associated with deployment of a value management approach is covered in detail.
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||2||4||8||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||4||8||12.00|