Business Change Management—Heading for the Future with Iain Fraser
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Describe the differences and similarities of change versus project management.
- Plan for and make change happen and explain how to make it sustainable.
- Utilize the tools to overcome resistance to change.
Today, change is everywhere and all organizations—irrespective of size, sector, or location—must embrace change and the opportunities and business value it brings. This training offers a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from a current state to a desired future state. Change needs to be sustainable and therefore requires a project-based approach to its planning, implementation, and preserving so behaviors change and remain changed. Strong leadership is critical and must be effective for success to be achieved and sustained.
The training will focus on the philosophy of Plan, Do, Sustain—a common strategy used in change management. Exercises and a case study are blended throughout the training to let learners apply their acquired knowledge in a simulated situation. Documentation appendices for this training contain tools, templates, and supporting information.
- Module 1. Change Management Introduction and Overview
- Module 2. Change and Project Management—Differences and Similarities
- Module 3. Planning for Change
- Module 4. Making Change Happen
- Module 5. Making Change Sustainable
- Module 6. Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Module 7. Key Learnings and Summary
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||4.5||2||7.5||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||4.5||2||7.5||14.00|