Achieve With Accountability: Develop a High-Performing Team or Organization with Mike Evans
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Cultivate the agility, flexibility and resiliency to adapt and thrive during constant change.
- Foster collaboration, camaraderie and teamwork, establish unshakable trust and credibility.
- Intensify ownership, engagement and alignment, crumble silos and abolish territorialism.
Accountability is the catalyst to accelerated change, robust employee engagement, intensified ownership, relentless perseverance, and impeccable alignment. It propels individuals, teams and organizations to intoxicating heights of achievement and success. Learn what it takes to awaken the whatever it takes attitude, belief, resolve, perseverance, confidence, determination, drive and creativity to achieve what matters most to individuals, teams and organizations.
Accountability crumbles silos, boosts teamwork and collaboration, strengthens camaraderie, creativity, resiliency, agility, trust, and communication. Accountability is a current that feeds into the slipstream of success. Your performance, your decisions, and your results are all within your control; when you operate from that premise, magic happens. You deliver like never before because you are personally invested in the outcome. This training shows you how to nourish that can-do mindset, so you can begin to achieve what matters most.
Discover how to transform accountability into a positive, engaging and forward-looking experience that will secure your position in the new world of work. Learn how to kick-start a revolution that will blast your team or organization to new heights of success. With the world coming at us fast and furious every day, it's easy to feel like you've lost control of your own life, your team or your organization. By choosing to take and lead accountability you reclaim control and are able to direct your own destiny.
In today’s constant changing competitive environment individuals, teams and organizations must be prepared to convincingly answer these critically important questions:
1. Who are you and what makes you distinctive in today’s ‘sea of sameness?’
2. How are you dramatically unique or different?
3. How do you make a significant difference, or create an astonishing overt benefit?
4. What is/are your reason/s why anyone should believe in you? Convince me!
THE KEYS TO ACCOUNTABILITY MODULE
- Perception of accountability
- The keys to accountability—a positive approach
- The 20 best practices of exemplary accountability
Grading our team/culture on the 20 best practices
- Staying engaged—avoiding the blame game
- Internalizing change
RECOGNIZE REALITIES MODULE
- Our ability to grow, adapt, and innovate is strengthened when we “see all there is to see”
- Belief considerations discussion, questions, and activity
- Your default brand
- Embracing perspectives of others—enhance awareness and increase effectiveness
- Shifting beliefs that impede progress
- Effective feedback exercise and activity
- Gaining voluntary contributions of discretionary performance
- Communication exercise and activity
- Engage others—effective communications skills
- The A/C feedback model (focused – frequent – informal communications)
ACCEPT OWNERSHIP MODULE
- The accountability/ownership relationship
- Degrees of ownership
- U-OWN coaching model—gain heightened levels of ownership
- The accountability tri-quation
CREATE SOLUTIONS MODULE
- Team competition activity and application of concepts
- Create, innovate, and advance—examples and application
EXERCISE ACTION MODULE
- Complete personal application plan (team plan optional)
- Specific applications to accelerate desired change
CLOSING COMMENTS—LEADING THE TRANSITION
- Developing the desired culture
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||0||2||5||7.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||2||5||7.00|