Next Generation Leadership and Communication: How to Thrive in Today’s Turbulent and Uncertain World with Jack Duggal
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the DANCE (Dynamic | Ambiguous | Nonlinear | Complex | Emergent) characteristics and the need for new approaches to deal with the new normal.
- Identify the five characteristics of top-performing project and program leaders for thriving and going beyond resilience and getting stronger in tough times.
- Discuss the unconventional leadership and communication approaches necessary to deal with current challenges.
In today’s turbulent times, what kind of leadership and communication are required to make sense of uncertainty? How can we navigate and support ourselves and our teams, projects, programs, organizations, and personal lives? How do we make sense of the new normal in the post-pandemic world and how it impacts our projects and programs? How do we get through this and manage in an increasingly unpredictable environment?
We are going to have to reflect, reframe, renew, and rethink our approaches. This engaging training will challenge your existing beliefs of leadership and provoke you to think differently and provide new insights to deal with the current challenges you and your organization face. Using current examples and illustrations, you will learn five unconventional characteristics of next-generation leadership to apply in your organization. Redesign, reinvent, and prepare yourself for the new normal in the post-pandemic world.
The focus will be on discovering and tapping into the relevant skills to develop the right operating system and mindset to not only survive and become resilient, but to go beyond, thrive, and get stronger. Focusing on next-generation ideas, this training will reveal unconventional leadership and communication skills characteristic of the top-performing leaders. You will learn to apply timely leadership insights and practical ideas to help you DANCE on the edge of chaos!
Additional PDU Opportunities
In addition to earning 7 PDUs for attending this training, you will also get an opportunity to earn 7 additional PDUs for participating in post-training application work (optional). You will get more details of how to participate in this program during the training. This is a great opportunity to earn an additional day’s worth of PDUs at no extra cost.
This training is designed to help you answer questions like:
- What are the characteristics of successful next-generation leaders?
- How do you define and distinguish next-generation leadership and communications?
- Why are purpose and priorities foundational aspects and how can you start to identify purpose and priorities?
- How do you make sense of today's uncertain environment and learn to recognize the DANCE (Dynamic | Ambiguous | Nonlinear | Complex | Emergent) nature of business and life?
- How do you identify and develop unconventional characteristics of next-generation leaders to thrive and go beyond resilience in tough times?
- How do you learn to use different lenses to gain different perspectives?
- How do you learn to see what others don’t see and anticipate challenges and opportunities?
- How do you identify your key strength area and use it to make a difference and impact?
- How do you identify and relate to your inner leader and find purpose, meaning, and greater fulfillment and satisfaction?
- How do next-generation leaders focus on how they can design their environment to better withstand uncertainty?
- How do you manage and get comfortable with increasing complexity and ambiguity?
- Why is it that next-generation leaders don’t just manage or lead change but are changemakers and make change happen?
- How do you go beyond resilience and get stronger from uncertainty and turbulence?
- How do you focus on and develop behaviors, tools, practices, habits, and daily routines of successful next-generation leaders?
- How do you develop a personal plan for the application and practice of key learnings from the training?
- What is the secret to nirvana and fulfillment? (Not guaranteed!)
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMP® / PgMP®||0||7||0||7.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||7||0||7.00|