Synergizing Teams for Project Success: Empowering Engagement and Alignment Across the Organization with Carlene Szostak
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Communicate eﬀectively with team members at all levels of the organization to build alignment and trust to create a collaborative work environment.
- Identify techniques for setting clear goals and expectations that inspire team members to take ownership and strive for success.
- Recognize best practices for creating a culture of feedback and recognition that drives continuous improvement and growth.
Are you tired of feeling like your team is not fully engaged with their work and the company’s mission? Do you wish you could create a culture where everyone is aligned and working towards the same goals? This training will empower you to enhance relationships throughout your organization.
Organizations are complex, and as a project manager, you play a crucial role in driving success. To thrive in this role, you must motivate and lead individuals beyond your immediate control. By creating a sphere of inﬂuence, you will be able to identify key internal clients, understand their work approach and personal aspirations, and foster open communication. This strategy allows you to effectively manage projects and cultivate collaborative opportunities that drive transformational results. In this training, you will witness the eﬀects of increased team engagement in improved productivity, higher employee retention rates, and better overall team morale. You will transform your team and achieve new levels of success.
- Welcome, Introductions, and Learning Objectives
- Overview: The Project Manager and the Project
- The role of a project manager
- How projects link to organizational success
- Tools to manage projects and for communication
- Linking Projects to Organizational Success
- Leading the Project Team—Part 1
- Leading through influence
- Communicating expectations
- Developing accountability in others
- Motivating Strategies
- Welcome and Objectives
- Leading the Project Team—Part 2
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Influencing your stakeholders
- Communications planning
- Assessing Stakeholder Satisfaction: Lessons Learned
- Wrap-Up and Next Steps
PDU Allocation Table
|Ways of Working||Power Skills||Business Acumen||Total|
|CAPM® / PMI-CP™ / PMP® / PgMP®||0||14||0||14.00|
|PMI-ACP® / Agile*||0||14||0||14.00|